Tuesday, December 14

Where have we been...

Last October we talked to the kids about going on a dream vacation.  We started saving money in a can on our kitchen counter so that everyone could contribute to the vacation fund.  The kids each saved $100.  They had a blast spending it!  We ate enough churro's to last a life time.  We went to the Magic Kingdom, Animal Kingdom, Epcot, Disney Studios and Universal Studio's Islands of Adventure (Harry Potter World).  It was fun to be together!
This picture was taken at the roller coaster in the Animal Kingdom.


We had breakfast with Lilo and Stitch.  Our two year old carried around the Simba toy the whole trip.  I ended up holding it in the picture. I feel like it represents our baby that's coming.  Ohana means family and family means nobody gets left behind.  We can't wait to meet our new little one.  One day last week our two year old prayed for our new baby.  I didn't think she even realized that we were adopting.  Since then she's talked to me about the baby every day. I can't wait to meet this baby!
Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. I love all the pictures!! I am glad you all had such a great time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What kind of jobs do your kids have that they can save $100?! And can get the same employer?

    ReplyDelete