Tuesday, November 16

More Answered Prayers

I've been trying to be specific in my prayers to Father in Heaven as we search for our baby.  My most recent prayer has been that we would hear word from a potential birth mother.  It didn't matter to me whether she was our birth mother or not.  I just wanted to know that Heavenly Father is still watching over this.  I know He is, but I just wanted to see His plan in progress.  Not hearing anything is hard for me.  So, on Friday, Craig and I took some of our adoption pass along cards downtown to a pregnancy care center.  We had some donations as well.  I was sure that this would be the time I would run into a girl and give her a card or something like that.  As things turned out, I didn't see a potential birth mother and the center wouldn't take one of my cards.  I felt discouraged.  Although, I kept praying and telling God that I have faith that He will guide us to our baby.  Tonight we went to tithing settlement with our Bishop.  He told us of a girl he knows who is wanting to place her baby with a family.  I don't know if she is our birth mother or not.  But just hearing that there was someone out there who would look at our card made me so happy.  That was my answer.  God does hear me and will lead our family in the right direction.  I will continue to pray for our birth mother.  We are already so grateful for her.

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment