Monday, April 20

Mama Jules + Little E = LOVE

My name is Julianne. I am E's birth mom. 
When I was 18 almost 19, I found myself pregnant. My whole pregnancy I was so adamant that I would keep and parent this precious little boy in my tummy. I would have never considered adoption. But with no real way to provide for him, as the time came closer and closer, I realized I couldn't do it. To keep him would not be fair or the best situation for him. He deserved two loving parents who could give him what he needed, and a stable family. I began browsing adoptive parent profiles out of curiosity. 
With time running out, I chose a family and began talking to them. They were very nice people that I could tell would love him so much and give him everything he could ever want. 
I gave birth, but even when it was time to check out of the hospital two days later, I hadn't called them. I still wanted to keep my baby boy, and I just didn't feel okay. But with no way to take care of him I reluctantly called. They were over joyed and were in the car on there way. 
That family had E for 3 weeks. The whole time I still felt sick to my stomach. I couldn't let them keep him. I pulled out of the adoption, and had a social worker fly out to get him. I called up the Ainsworths, and asked them if they would take him. The whole gang was here the next day. 
Since that day, I have never looked back. The moment I placed E in Kathleen's arms, I knew it was right. I felt so at peace. There is something truly special about the Ainsworth family. All of their children are such amazing examples, and loving siblings to E. Craig and Kathleen are the best parents I could have ever imaged. I'm so blessed to have given that gift to E. Let's be honest, I wish they could adopt me! And they basically have. As a birth mom, we are all one big family. I didn't loose my son, I just extended his family and gave him more people to love him. E is never far away. Whenever I want to see him, I just text her for a picture. Or call them, they will always answer. 
To any potential birth mothers, I hope you find peace and feel the love from the Ainsworth's like I do. And I welcome you to the family with open arms. 
Candid moment

Getting both his mothers love!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment