Monday, March 2
Adoption Journey III
The time since our last adoption has flown by...2 years! We have felt very strongly that there's another child waiting to come to our family which brings us to adoption again. It's been an amazing process in the past and I'm certain it will prove to be an incredible journey this time as well. I know that "with God all things are possible" (Matthew 19:26) which encourages me to step into the unknown. I pray daily for the expectant parents who would like to become a part of our family through adoption. I pray that they will feel peace when they find us knowing that together we will raise a child of God. Adoption has grown our immediate family by two but our extended family has grown exponentially. I look forward to sharing more of this journey in the days, weeks, months and possibly years (hopefully not that long) to come.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
This is incredible!! Your family is such an inspiration. We look forward to following you on this new journey! ❤️
ReplyDeleteCourtney & Taylor