Saturday, April 30

Birthday and Birth Mother


Our buddy boy is seven years old now.  We took cupcakes into his class at school and then had a BBQ dinner at home.  He got some legos, a play guitar and his most favorite gift, A DICTIONARY.  He loved his volcano cake with color flame candles.

PhotobucketSome other great news for the day...We have a birth mother who expressed interest in our family adopting from her.  We are absolutely thrilled.  I've been communicating with her for several weeks now and really enjoy her friendship.  We have very similar interests.  Last night Craig and I told the kids about her.  Our oldest said, "Mommy, I wish I could just scream at the top of my lungs because I am so excited!"  Well said.  I feel the same way.  This birth mother, who I'll call Angel Girl, has brought hope to us.  She has given us a way to expand our family.  She is a gift from God.  We are going to meet her next month after our trip to the beach.  I am so excited!!!!

3 comments:

  1. I am soooo excited for you guys too!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sooo excited for you guys! I hope all goes well, fingers crossed :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope everything goes well. We are praying for you guys! So exciting!

    ReplyDelete