Tuesday, March 8

Adoption Video

This is the video we made to put on another adoption website called, Parent Profiles.  We should go live on that within the next few days.We had several takes to come up with this final product.  I wanted a little film capturing our family dynamic.  I feel like each of the kids personalities came out!  My goal was to not cry which was a little challenging.  This process has been a very emotional one for me.  Last night I tried several times to get this video to upload to Parent Profiles and it just kept coming back at me with an error.  I was super discouraged.  I prayed last night and prayed about it the first thing this morning.  “We need to be seen in order to find our baby.”  I came down to the computer, clicked upload and soon enough it said, “upload successful”.  I could hardly believe my eyes.  I’m feeling like we’re one step closer.

                          
Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. how neat. your kids are so special! we are going to miss you!!

    ReplyDelete