Wednesday, October 27

Pumpkin Patch Redo...

We kept up our annual pumpkin patch tradition and here are the results... Lot's and lot's of pumpkins. Our oldest ended up painting her pumpkin to look like Taylor Swift.  Our son painted his to look like a pirate.  The younger two used every color possible to paint all over their pumpkins.  We had such a blast!  Craig and I took pictures of the kids and then they took turns taking our picture,


PhotobucketAfter viewing this post I realized that I had already blogged about this event.  When I saw the previous post I remembered how bothered I was by the way the layout of the pictures went.  I obviously suppressed that memory as you can see by the fact that I have redone the layout and blog entry.  I debated erasing the other post but decided against it because I thought it would make you laugh.  So, if you are laughing right now then I am happy.  I hope you will smile all day!

No comments:

Post a Comment