![]() |
| Craig and I with his parents at our wedding reception. |
![]() |
| This is my family at our wedding reception. |
![]() |
| We were introduced by a church leader pictured above. |
![]() |
| Senior Prom...We were inseparable then and have stayed that way ever since. |
![]() |
| High school graduation. |
![]() |
| Craig asked me to senior prom when we were at an 80's party. |
![]() |
| My husband and I met as 18 year old high school seniors. This is a picture of us holding my youngest sister. |







I was at the 80's party with the Craig and Kathleen. I believe we all rode in my car that night. I hope you both know how much I love and admire you. You were such good friends to me then and still are now. I am excited for this decision you've made to adopt. I know that any precious spirit who is lucky enough to be placed in your home will be loved and cared for so much.
ReplyDeleteGood times!
ReplyDelete